Wednesday 15 August 2012

Melbourne !! What a superb place to visit.........


As usual I was checking my IndiBlogger account and !! OH MY GOSH !! I really-really can't believe that I'm getting a chance to have a wonderful visit to the most extravagant MELBOURNE. I don't desire to win because if I do so after losing it will harm me a lot.

 Still for the Melbourne pen drive with a great design, I'm on my way to make a post. After bugging a lot on many tourism websites I eventually found my matter and now for you my pen drive I'm writing  some lines :

Melbourne!! Ahhh……..

 What a Phenomenal place to visit.

From the world’s most fantastic Arts and Culture,
To the Queen Victoria Market which is much more than just Melbourne's shopping Mecca.

From the award winning Melbourne Zoo with more than 300 species of animals from all over the world,
To the Melbourne Aquarium having thousands of underwater species exclusively brought from Antarctica, Southern Ocean and other fantastic places of the world,

And what about the Docklands, one of the most exiting lands.

 

The most amazing attraction ‘The Fox Classic Car Collection’.

 

If you want max better go to IMAX, Melbourne’s largest screen having the world’s largest 3D image.

 

Want some more, have a look at Federation Bells, 39 computer-controlled bells pealing daily making the heart go around freely

 

Not got enough time to write, hence I have to end my line, but do keep in mind ---

 

‘It's your time to visit Melbourne NOW!’
                                                                                                   
                                                                                         --ARCHIT SAXENA

Lets have a look at the glancing attractions of  MELBOURNE
Docklands which offer a colourful variety of spring events and attractions
The Melbour
The IMAX 3D
The Melbourne Chinatown
The State Library Of Melbourne
The Town Hall
The Melbourne Museum
The Federation Bells
The Melbourne National Sports Museum
 Federation Square precinct
It's not all, tons and tons of attractions are still there to look at. This is not even the trailer. It is a must to see Melbourne. You can have more information about Melbourne just logging on to http://www.visitmelbourne.com/in . It was a great pleasure to write about this beautiful land and really had fun knowing more about it.

Thank You INDIBLOGGER and TOURISM VICTORIA for this great opportunity !!



 

     

3 comments:

  1. Wow! I've been reading so many posts on this topic now - but this one seems very refreshing with all the pictures! All the best!

    http://lafemmenirvana.blogspot.in/2012/08/vacation-fit-for-god.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nirvana !! Help me make my blog popular ??

      Delete
    2. really fantastic expirience...fascinating

      Delete